I limit my practice solely to criminal defense so that I can focus on the complex issues that my clients face.
I am able to handle all felonies and misdemeanors including:
- all misdemeanors
- all felonies including serious and/or violent felonies
- all types of drug charges (simple possession, possession for sale, cultivation, transportation, etc.)
- domestic violence
- sex crimes
- violent crimes
- homicide (murder/manslaughter)
- property crimes (e.g., vandalism, trespassing, etc.)
- gang cases
- three strikes cases
Additionally, I frequently represent clients who have previously suffered a criminal conviction who are now seeking to have their record cleared. Some types of post-conviction work I have been successful in include:
- early termination of probation
- probation modifications
- record clearance (PC 1203.4)
- petitions for a finding of factual innocence
- petitions for a certificate of rehabilitation and pardon
With such a wide breadth of experience in the criminal courts, we can accommodate whatever legal predicament you may find yourself, or a loved one, in. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
To see a small sampling of some of the types of cases I have recently handled and their outcomes, please take a moment to look through my Case Results page.